Prayer & Care Ministry

"You will call to me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you search for me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:12-13 (CSB)

Our mission is to make authentic followers of Jesus. Part of how we do that is by engaging in authentic worship and prayer. God has entrusted us with a power and force (His Holy Spirit) that can bring the Kingdom of God on earth, as it is in Heaven. In our prayer ministry, we engage individuals who are called to specifically pray for others. Furthermore, we help educate how we can go deeper into understanding the power we carry within us by learning our spiritual gifts and attributes in prayer. If you are new to the faith or a seasoned person of prayer, we have a place for you in this ministry!

PRAYER REQUESTS PRAYER NIGHTs

Prayer Groups

We have Prayer Groups that meet once a week to pray for the needs of our congregation. If you are interested in learning more click the link below and someone will be in touch with you shortly! 

Interest Form

In Acts 20:28, Paul very clearly states that we have to take care of the church. The church has been bought by blood. Because of this we know that salvation is free but not cheap! God sent His only begotten Son, and Jesus poured His precious blood so we can have salvation. In Galatians 6:10, Paul also emphasizes that we have to take care of our own.

"Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood." Acts 20:28 (CSB)

In Matthew 25:35-40 Jesus equates helping our brothers and sisters in the faith as helping Jesus himself. What a privilege we have to serve in this ministry! Because we love God, we have to take care of the church which is His body. If one part hurts, then the whole body feels it and also hurts. Our body has different parts and each part does its job or function. The mouth cannot hear, yet it can eat and speak. The ear can hear, but it cannot eat or speak. Likewise, we as a church are different members with different gifts. We all can’t be the pastors, but God has entrusted each of us with unique gifts and talents that others might not have. To utilize those distinctive gifts and talents, we will create different groups to serve the Church in various tasks.

We hope and pray that from this short introduction you will recognize that CCT is not only a service we provide to our congregants, but it is also a ministry in which we serve Jesus himself. We as a church are doing our part to accomplish what Jesus said as the Great Commission in Matthew 28:19-20.

"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." Matthew 28:19-20 (CSB)

Serve With Care Ministry Care REQUEST

Every year, The Experience encourages our congregation to participate in 40 days of fasting and prayer. Below you will find devotionals from our previous fasts. Feel free to download and use these throughout the year! 

2022 Fast Devotional 
People of God | 2022
2021 Fast Devotional
MIRACLES OF GOD | 2021  MILAGROS DE DIOS | 2021
2020 Fast Devotional
The Commands of Christ | 2020