COVID-19 UPDATE | 20 January 2021
We are doing our best to keep our doors open, and we ask that you help us in maintaining a safe environment for everyone. At this time we are offering two services where masks are mandatory and two services where masks are optional. Volunteers and Team Members are required to wear masks for all services while serving. ECCO, EON, and Encounter (Kids & Student Ministries) will continue to require masks at this time.
Masks Mandatory | Saturdays at 5PM & Sundays at 9AM
Masks Optional | Saturdays at 7PM & Sundays at 11AM
*Note on Resurrection Weekend the 7AM service will be Mask Optional
ECCO is open and we are taking every precaution to ensure the safety of your children and our volunteers. Please review the specific guidelines and a registration process to ensure your child has a spot for the service you choose to attend by visiting our ECCO Page.
As always we ask that anyone who is experiencing symptoms or who has come into contact with someone who has tested positive to participate in worship via the church Livestream.
Experience Community Church COVID-19 Advisory
- For the safety of those in attendance, we ask anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or has been in close contact with someone who has tested positive in the last 14 days, please join us online.
- Anyone attending is expected to self-screen for common symptoms before leaving home which includes, but are not limited to: fever, cough, shortness of breath. For the safety of those in attendance, we ask anyone displaying these symptoms to please join us online.
- At-risk populations (attendees 65+, people with disabilities, respiratory/cardiovascular conditions, or other underlying conditions) are encouraged to join us online.
- Sit with the group you came with, leaving distance between other groups while in the sanctuary.
- Practice social distancing at all times, remaining 6 feet away from other family groups.
- I am fully aware that participation at Experience Community Church carries with it such inherent risks related to COVID-19 transmission that cannot be eliminated regardless of the care taken to avoid such risks. By entering the building, I voluntarily accept and assume all risks of loss, personal injury, sickness, death, damage, and expense arising from such Inherent Risks.