COVID-19 UPDATE | 19 MAY 2020
As we are set to re-open the church for limited services on June 6th/7th, please watch the above video to hear from Pastor Corey about the next phase of our re-opening.
As part of our re-opening plan, we are using the Governor’s Office of Faith-Based & Community Initiatives as a guide for re-opening safely. So, when we return you can expect the following:
- Limited seating arrangements that provide social distancing between families.
- No Nursery, Preschool, ECCO or EON ministries for kids (Birth - 8th Grade)
- Attendees are encouraged to wear face coverings, avoid shaking hands, and any physical contact.
- No handouts of any kind (e.g. bulletins, sermon notes, communication cards).
- No coffee provided.
- At-risk populations (attendees 65+, people with disabilities, respiratory/cardiovascular conditions, or other underlying conditions) are encouraged to stay at home and join us online.
- For the safety of those in attendance, we ask anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or has been in close contact with someone who has tested positive, to stay home, and join us online.
- Anyone attending is expected to self-screen for common symptoms before leaving home, which includes, but is not limited to: fever, cough, shortness of breath. For the safety of those in attendance, we ask anyone displaying these symptoms to stay home and join us online.