COVID-19 UPDATE | 26 october 2020
Due to the renewed Rutherford County Mask Mandate ALL four weekend services will be required to wear masks during the entire service.
Experience Community Church COVID-19 Advisory
- For the safety of those in attendance, we ask anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or has been in close contact with someone who has tested positive in the last 14 days, please join us online.
- Anyone attending is expected to self-screen for common symptoms before leaving home which includes, but are not limited to: fever, cough, shortness of breath. For the safety of those in attendance, we ask anyone displaying these symptoms to please join us online.
- At-risk populations (attendees 65+, people with disabilities, respiratory/cardiovascular conditions, or other underlying conditions) are encouraged to join us online.
- Sit with the group you came with, leaving distance between other groups while in the sanctuary.
- Practice social distancing at all times, remaining 6 feet away from other family groups.
- I am fully aware that participation at Experience Community Church carries with it such inherent risks related to COVID-19 transmission that cannot be eliminated regardless of the care taken to avoid such risks. By entering the building, I voluntarily accept and assume all risks of loss, personal injury, sickness, death, damage, and expense arising from such Inherent Risks.